What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post your WaterCooled PC pics here thread

Sadasius

Well I am new here but not new to water cooling. I kind of have an OCD when building rigs! :biggrin:

rig5.jpg

ChuckleBrother

Love that build, good to see you on here now Sadasius, XS isn't the only forum that needs an active WCing group:)

Now that it's clouded are you going red or black?

Lpfan4ever

Here's my new pics. I really need to switch to 3/8" tubing, because it is crammed in there. Last one is the EK-FC4870x2, felt like it needs some showcasing. (That bit of water under the acrylic is now gone, don't know how it got in there but it's fine now.
IMG_1423.jpg

IMG_1425.jpg

IMG_1429.jpg

Sadasius

Love that build, good to see you on here now Sadasius, XS isn't the only forum that needs an active WCing group:)

Now that it's clouded are you going red or black?

Well I ordered Primochill Pro LRT clear, red and black. Will try the clear first and see how long that takes to cloud for testing purposes and then more then likely red but will try black as well. Looking forward to my new custom res from FrozenQ at XS. Going to be wicked sick! :punk:

Yeah I think I am going to stick around here. The colors are nice, the forum is not all buggered up and the people seem to be awesome.

Latest posts