What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Diablo 3

OC-Guru

OC-Guru ; holy cow nice barb man 300k DPS wow!

Thanks man! :) there's barbs with MUCH higher DPS though, I've seen well into the 500K - 600K region.. them barbs can take down MP10 elites like MP1 trash mobs.. :punk:

Feel free to add me if you play on EU :biggrin:

trayton

Wow I eventually hope to have a barb like that but I'm US servers :( Wonder if I can make an EU account too??

Also anyone see the 1.08 patch had a bug with gold or something and now AH is offline nobody knows whats happening heard many say rollback...

OC-Guru

Wow I eventually hope to have a barb like that but I'm US servers :( Wonder if I can make an EU account too??

Also anyone see the 1.08 patch had a bug with gold or something and now AH is offline nobody knows whats happening heard many say rollback...

you should be able to create an EU account no matter where you are based, i believe the only limitation lays
in that you wouldn't be able to use the RMAH

I think they might rollback, they don't really have any other choice, just my 2cents

Thats a sick barb. i want your rings

Thank you very much
I'm selling all my gear if you're interested :)

Dr_BenD_over

Fallen Folder
They broke Dire bats, every fricken one you fire off now costs 221 mana FFS.

And I didn't see anything in the patch notes about their being 10x more of some monster types on MP1, where you'd normally see like 3 goatmen, there's now like 30 all milling around in a group.

Last edited:

GregH

They broke Dire bats, every fricken one you fire off now costs 221 mana FFS.

And I didn't see anything in the patch notes about their being 10x more of some monster types on MP1, where you'd normally see like 3 goatmen, there's now like 30 all milling around in a group.

You're doing it wrong :) Initial cost is really high then the channeling cost drops over time.
If you're going click-click-click rather than just holding it down, then that's why.

Also, I knew it'd be good, but MoE backlash on monk is absolutely insane in 1.08. Fields of misery, weeping hollow etc is just a constant chain of backlashes. Toss in the odd EP now & then and entire mobs just vaporise in seconds (MP10)

OC-Guru

there is nothing better than spinning around like mad with 434,243 DPS in the weeping hollow and fields of misery, I love this new patch :')

GregH

there is nothing better than spinning around like mad with 434,243 DPS in the weeping hollow and fields of misery, I love this new patch :')

Disagree :bleh:

Monk with backlash and exploding palm is absolutely fantastic. Teleport into middle of pack, backlash/cyclones take them all down to around 50% health, drop EP on a couple of them then BOOM! Screen fills with loot.

Latest posts