What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Hot Deals!!!!!

ottoyu34

My apologies, I'd posted a link to cheap Windows 10 Pro on Amazon Prime, but it appears it's from a reseller sending out enterprise licenses. I thought it would be a legit OEM copy because it's part of Prime but it doesn't appear that way.

I believe it saw that deal too, I guess too good to be true.

Almost bought one for a friend's new rig.

Valkyrie

someone get that J out of the damned Micron name already! :blarg:

Yes, there is that, but FreeKnight was the OP of that deal and just made a little mistake with the company name.

I fairness to JMicron though, I have an original Kingston SSDNOW v1 with the JMicron controller that has had the tar beaten out of it benching in XP (no trim) and it still works fine. Not the fastest SSD around, but works fine.

**Just to be clear, the linked drive is a Micron with a Marvell controller. Spec wise it looks like the OEM version of the Crucial MX300, but maybe AKG will comment.**

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
Windows 10 x64 OEM licenses are $80 on Amazon Prime right now. (Pro and Home)

Wat.

Thats actually not bad.

Edit: You lied to me. Pro is $81 :angry2: Way too expensive now. Bad deal. Terrible in fact.

Last edited:

sswilson

Staff member
I don't have prime any more to be able to check it.... are these legit keys from amazon/microsoft or (like the one linked to last week) are they gray market keys being sold by a third party?

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
There's a couple people whining about keys being in use already, I suspect they are grey-market. However, these ones are fulfilled by Amazon so getting a refund should be straight forward.

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
You're right. I loaded the page and it said "Microsoft" but when you add it to cart it says "PC Master ca".

I'd suspect grey market as well.

sswilson

Staff member
There's a couple people whining about keys being in use already, I suspect they are grey-market. However, these ones are fulfilled by Amazon so getting a refund should be straight forward.

I'm surprised Amazon isn't more on top of this.... The last thing they need in today's anti-counterfeit/anti-piracy trade environment is a highly visible, easily verified product being offered for sale by Amazon itself.

Latest posts