What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

What game are you currently playing? (Screenshots if possible pls)

Arinoth

Staff member
Also 'slowly' playing through Metro 2033 for the second time ever, this time I plan to beat it and play the other two.

Might....get sucked back into WoW via Classic release, we'll see..

Entz

Just finished ShovelKnight (original) on switch. Great game and way more challenging than I was expecting. I died.. a lot.

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
still playing Star Trek - Fleet Command...6 months in on my main game and I'm just shy of halfway to the max tier 50.

it will be a looong tedious grind to get to 50...highest player I know if is tier 38 and has spent tens of thousands on the bloody game. :doh:

JD

Staff member
picked up Anno 1800 on sale a couple days ago. great game so far
How much? And from where? I tried the open beta, seemed interesting. It felt a little clunky though.

Not that I really need more games, but a variety is good depending what mood I'm in.

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
nothing...I gave up on STFC. it's far too unbalanced and the game is designed so everyone is a parasite. it started to stress me cause of it's always on nature and if I let my shields lapse, I'd lose all my resources to raiders. :p

so relaxed now, it's nice!

Latest posts