What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

What game are you currently playing? (Screenshots if possible pls)

Soultribunal

Staff member
I'm personally excited for the prospects of 2021 (so long as they come into being and aren't pushed off till next year).

We have Icarus, which looks to be an interesting survival type game. State of Decay 3 (I've played them all and LOVE it). Total War, Warhammer III. God I hope I get ogre Kingdoms at launch (Preordered).

Still rocking the old stuff for now till something new catches my fancy (or when ME Remastered launches).

-ST

lowfat

Staff member
After playing an an ungodly amount of Galactic Civilizations 3 in the last 2 months I think its time to move on.

Thinking Pillars of Eternity maybe?

Dwayne

I started a new playthrough of X4 Foundations now that Cradle of Humanity is out. I only dabbled a little before this update but I think it is time to build a galactic company and bash some Xenon.

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
After playing an an ungodly amount of Galactic Civilizations 3 in the last 2 months I think its time to move on.

Thinking Pillars of Eternity maybe?
Are you a Darksouls-esque kinda guy? I've been eyeing up Nioh 2...

FreeKnight

Finished the DAI Trespasser DLC last weekend and have finally moved onto Titanfall 2. Enjoying it a lot and I'm usually not much of a shooter fan. Definitely deserves the positive press it got on release.

It's probably a little easy, but I can live with it due to the fun factor. Also started playing Dead Space 2 but it's a lot more 'meh' in my opinion.

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
Titanfall 2 might be one of the best storyline & mechanically great games of all time.

I'm actually going to give it another run through now that you've brought it back to the present.

Shadowmeph

going through my older HDs searching for Skyrim thinking of installing it and seeing if I can get some mods just not sure where and which to get years ago I loved the game but that was years ago .
still playing ARK played a modded map some Viking map but cant find any or the artifacts so I gave up on it which is why I am think Skyrim

FreeKnight

going through my older HDs searching for Skyrim thinking of installing it and seeing if I can get some mods just not sure where and which to get years ago I loved the game but that was years ago .
still playing ARK played a modded map some Viking map but cant find any or the artifacts so I gave up on it which is why I am think Skyrim
If you've got the Legendary edition you can use the wabbajack program and it'll automate a bunch of modpacks and save you the effort of going through mods yourself.

Haven't used it personally, but it's definitely faster than figuring out if the 200 mods you end up wanting play nice together

Latest posts