What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Whats your latest purchase?

Bond007

iphone 12 and a new plan through Telus (EPP). $50 a month for 20GB, and the phone for <$6 a month for 2 years and then a $290 buyout price.

Lysrin

iphone 12 and a new plan through Telus (EPP). $50 a month for 20GB, and the phone for <$6 a month for 2 years and then a $290 buyout price.
There seem to be some crazy plans coming up. I currently have a $50 plan with Koodo, unlimited everything else, and 6GB of data. They texted me last week and offered to upgrade me to 16GB for an extra $5/month. I didn't take it because I don't even come close to using 6GB, but still it was tempting! Good for you on that deal!

sswilson

Staff member

$290 buyout price after two years? Is this one of the plans where they ding you for condition if you try to turn it in after your 2 years are up?

Black Friday really seems to be morphing into the only time of year to get good Cell phone deals.

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
Its funny we're talking cell plans. I just had a ker-fuf-el with mine. The short is me and the wife are now on

$45/month for 16gb data
$7/month for iPhone 12 mini 128gb. (2 year term)

My plan is to sell the 12 minis (seem to be worth 7-800? probably going to ask for 700 quick sale) and I might upgrade to a 13pro.

Justification for the 13pro is that I need a better camera for my back country adventures :ROFLMAO:

Bond007

$50 plan with Koodo, unlimited everything else, and 6GB of data. They texted me last week and offered to upgrade me to 16GB for an extra $5/month. I didn't take it because I don't even come close to using 6GB, but
Check your account online...you may be able to go to 10 or 12gb right now for the same $50 (even if you aren't using it). I was with Koodo before this port to Telus, and I believe I had that option.
$290 buyout price after two years? Is this one of the plans where they ding you for condition if you try to turn it in after your 2 years are up?
Yes. It is a bring it back deal, so I have the "option" to return it after 2 years if it is excellent condition. However, I plan buy it. iPhone 12 for $430 ($290 buy out + $140 [$5.83*24 months]).

Izerous

Folding Team
Shaw mobile is still the cheapest plan i can get. All these black friday deals will result in my mobile plans costings 20-30 more per month.

sswilson

Staff member
Check your account online...you may be able to go to 10 or 12gb right now for the same $50 (even if you aren't using it). I was with Koodo before this port to Telus, and I believe I had that option.

Yes. It is a bring it back deal, so I have the "option" to return it after 2 years if it is excellent condition. However, I plan buy it. iPhone 12 for $430 ($290 buy out + $140 [$5.83*24 months]).

Yeah, that's a reasonable deal.

I'm paying $360 for my TLC 10 Pro but I got a 43" TLC 4 series for $130 as part of the deal. :)

I'm on a $45 8GB plan with Koodo and am in the same boat as Lysrin in that I've seen higher GB offers, but never breach 2GB / month so it doesn't work for me.

crazyea

I paid a guy $150 per line to get $35/month unlimited nationwide calling and 25gb unlimited data per line. $50 activation credit and $50 bill credit per line. On Telus.

Breaks even after 2-3 months as soon was coming from $80 per month lines.

Bring your own phone.

Latest posts