What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

Empty_Quarter

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0054-2.jpg

DSC_0046-2.jpg

DSC_0059-2.jpg

sswilson

Staff member
Great job on wire management! It's hard to get a clean install like yours, and still have it look like it just fell into place like that. (I'm sure it was more work than that... :) )

How many HDDs total have you got running in there?

Empty_Quarter

Thanks all :biggrin:

I am currently running 10 HDDs totalling at 6.92TB advertised (there are 2 in the cage, 1 not shown). I also have 10 SATA ports, so I must continuously switch around the cables to get access to the ODDs if I need them... I need more ports :sad:

Im running an Areca ARC-1210 RAID controller for a 4x1TB RAID-5 setup. Its probably the cheapest hardware RAID card on the market which is why I got it, and I'm actually thoroughly impressed with it.

G

Damn thats nice and clean, really like all these black tubing lately.

John those yellow sata cables look out, red would work with those fans and the ram way better.
If you dont have any I am sure I have @ least 2 12 inch here I can snailmail you.

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
I know, I must have 50 of those red cables - but I'm still searching for 3 shorter cables: 4, 6 and 8" for the SDD, the DVD and the secondary HDD drive. Then I'll replace them.