What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Hot Deals!!!!!

Shadowmeph

Well in case anyone wants a Pixel 7 Pro (or the standard one) they are on sale.

$300 off the pro - $879
$150 off the basic - $649

Yes I'm annoyed. I didn't buy a new phone for years and years, then finally get one and like a month later it is $300 cheaper. :(
I was looking at this although much cheaper it really doesnt say what comes with the phone it just says the phone at least on amazon

ipaine

It is the phone, a usb-c cable and their transfer thing that I forget what it is called.

Does not include a charger or earbuds.

Shadowmeph

It is the phone, a usb-c cable and their transfer thing that I forget what it is called.

Does not include a charger or earbuds.
they give a USB- USB c adapter not sure if it can be used to transfer files. also, no headphone plugins which means Bluetooth earbuds which suck because they don't last long power-wise. but I grabbed the phone any way I never thought that I would ever pay more than a few hundred for a cell phone but I mostly bought this because of the camera picture quality 90% of the other things I doubt I would ever use, I don't use my phone to go online or anything like that talk text and photos maybe a kodi remote lol
but every year I do my best to buy myself one or two things around my Bday.
I am still looking for a decent TV to use as a PC monitor I would buy just a 50" monitor but they are all curved or more horizontal and not more square shaped which really sucks I would just go out and check some out but I would never get on inside my Lexus car plus it is very rare for me to actually get anything delivered to my door they usually drop it off at the PO or leave it outside.
and to be honest I really never ever watch TV I currently am using a 1080p 60Hz 50" RCA tv that is connected to two different PCs that I switch back and forth between so I dont need all the smart tech or google ,roku stuff

Last edited:

sswilson

Staff member
Not "hot" per se, but most Corsair RGB fans appear to be on sale ($20 for the SP Elite including white) and the commander pro is on for $50.

(Not sure if this link will work.... it's pulled my my recently viewed items).

Like I said.... not necessarily "hot" but relatively decent if you're invested in the corsair RGB ecosystem.

FreeKnight

Office Pro Plus Lifetime license for $29.99 USD

Not sure if it's OEM or Retail versions, so transferring it to new builds could be an issue, but that's a heck of a discount off the regular price. I snagged two. Pretty sure that techspot's store is completely legit and not grey market resales, though it's not like MS really seems to stop grey market licenses.

Edit: Techspot may be gray market as pointed out by Sagath, I'm having trouble chasing down a definitive answer. Since it seems too good to be true, they're probably not legit...

Last edited:

clshades

Office Pro Plus Lifetime license for $29.99 USD

Not sure if it's OEM or Retail versions, so transferring it to new builds could be an issue, but that's a heck of a discount off the regular price. I snagged two. Pretty sure that techspot's store is completely legit and not grey market resales, though it's not like MS really seems to stop grey market licenses.

but what happens when office 2022 comes out or 2023 or '24?

Latest posts