What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

chrisk

Folding Captain
Haha if you guys really wanted to play games you could just change the text of our posts to make no sense (or in my case, vice-versa) ;)

Interesting to see if there is a contest or something going on. Anything that increases the exposure of our F@H team (and thus, HWC) is a good idea!

sswilson

Staff member
LOL

It looked like you guys had a bet going to see how long it would be before someone picked up on 3.0's "contest" comment.

Sounds good to me :thumb:

:haha:

Heh... no bet, but we were wondering why it took so long for somebody to notice it.... (I thought the post wasn't "subtle" enough) :)

Just a teaser for now, but full details will be posted within a few days.

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
Alot has been going on behind the scenes. Be prepared for a big one guys....we have a great sponsor for this one.

Soultribunal

Staff member
I'm assuming it will be based on Contribution Level???
Well, we shall find out soon enough I suppose. I hope its reasonable, because I dont' have the kind of Resources that other members have, but I do try!!!

As do many of us in the bottom 40!!

Go HWC!!!

ST

sswilson

Staff member
I'm assuming it will be based on Contribution Level???
Well, we shall find out soon enough I suppose. I hope its reasonable, because I dont' have the kind of Resources that other members have, but I do try!!!

As do many of us in the bottom 40!!

Go HWC!!!

ST

Don't worry, a lot of discussion went on WRT qualifying requirements in order to allow everybody to have a chance.