What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

MARSTG

Well... I don't know if my FAH GPU Tracker V2 is screwed up, but it's showing 115K PPD on a 7162 WU...

No, is not screwed up, there are a few WUs that will do that on your rig as well as mine : 7162, 7165, 6943, 6965, 6977

sswilson

Staff member
Dammit..... I was making a mini-run for a few positions with my latest rig, but a tree knocked out a power line and it's not even storm related.........

blueem2

Sorry to double post. Doing some research. What is running 2 480's full throttle 24/7 going to cost me in electrical costs? lol. How much have your electricity bills gone up since folding.

I'm hoping no more than ~25 dollars a month. I have a feeling it will be more though. Undervolted to ~.960. I'd like to add a 295 to my folding power but I don't want to run my bill up tremendously.

blueem2

I have to shut down the machine for a day... were having some insane weather here and they are predicting power outages. :( It'll be back online tomorrow evening. :)

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
Same here. Working on it.
Why is it that every time I fire up some bigadvs, it just don't werk? I mean , damn. This time its the collection server that screwing up, not accepting 2 completed WUs (beubye bonus) and the third is being folded as I type this.

Better switch to -advmethods me guess.

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
And obviously my problem is out of my knowledge field. Any PfSense experts here that could tell me if any special configuration is requied for F@H to upload properly?

Latest posts