What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Mass Effect 3

Arinoth

Staff member
Just watched the video, damn I'm looking forward to this game. Probably end up shelving whatever other games i'm playing when this launches until I've beaten it with my main story line.

sakage.shinga

Just watched the video, damn I'm looking forward to this game. Probably end up shelving whatever other games i'm playing when this launches until I've beaten it with my main story line.

Same here. Gotta finish DE:HR and my two characters for ME2 though.

Arinoth

Staff member
You mean ME1 through to ME3? Nah I've actually replayed ME1 several months after ME2 and didn't enjoy it as much because of all the changes/fixes i had wanted in ME1 were found in ME2.

Arinoth

Staff member
I've played through 1 a dozen times, haven't forgotten anything that's happened in it. Same goes with ME2, played it to bits, looking forward to the last game and how it ends.

I've even read the novels, who was written by one of the lead story writers for the games, that fills in nice holes in the ME universe regarding Anderson (and well one of them outlines in details how he got screwed for being a Spectre)

lcdguy

Folding Team
Cool. I will probably still play through all 3 one after another as i have done this for the other series games i play.

Portal
Descent
Half Life (that one takes a while)
Mass effect
Max Payne
Freespace

kyle_L

i just finished playing ME1 and ME2 to get my charictor import ready for this game, i play throught them each a dozen time but lost all my data a while back, but i will deffinitly play throught them all again when it comes out.

Squeetard

"Quote This..."
Man. I wish I got into games like some of you folks do. I never finished either ME1 or ME2. Great games, just ran out of time and/or interest.

muse108dc

did a runthrough of 1 and 2 for one character however i havent gotten through half of 1 again for my renegade character and am just considering try the gibbed save editor.

I liked the story of the first but the gameplay was terrible.

Latest posts