What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Montreal Canadiens ...

maverick_brent

Unreal..I''ve said this the lasdt 3 games...Carey Price = GODLY.....

I snickered at the comparison cbc did showing the composure of the 2 net minders, one was fish out of water, the other was cool as a cucumber.

I agree with a post/topic/status i saw on social media, "when is it time to give carey price the nickname "iceman". I think its after the second period ice spray by brad fu*&bag....
"not a single F*&k was given"

rjbarker

Congrats to Montreal from the Westcoast....glad they pulled it off....I'm actually getting into the playoffs now ;) Montreal Rangers should be a great Series....I told my wife the winner of the Boston Montreal Series is going to win the Cup!

clshades

While the habs outplayed the bruins in game 7. I gotta say this was the worst called series I've ever watched in my life. Full on ref padded in montreal's favour. If you think different you musta watched a different game. The league is dictating games to make money... of that I am convinced. That is all.

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
If the league was in it to make money, they would have as many American teams making it to the next round. Their REAL money comes from the NBC TV rights.....

Boston finally got called for most of the crap they pull.

As for bad officials, you should watch the west coast games. I'm sure the Ducks' fans are literally howling right now.

clshades

If the league was in it to make money, they would have as many American teams making it to the next round. Their REAL money comes from the NBC TV rights.....

Boston finally got called for most of the crap they pull.

As for bad officials, you should watch the west coast games. I'm sure the Ducks' fans are literally howling right now.

if you watched Don Cherry's segment after the 1st period you might agree. It was the 1st words out of his mouth "what the hell are these refs doing?" Refs just need to make the calls they make all year short of the last 5 minutes of a game (unless it's a really stupid penalty). By making up the rules as they go along they control the outcome and in some cases force a longer series. The Krejci holding the stick penalty was a ******* brutal call he was getting hooked the entire time and that was one of several really horrible calls in game 7. :doh: I'm waiting for the day when one of these refs finally steps up and admits to all the bullshit.

Either they do away with the interference penalty completely or define it. Chipping a puck around a guy who gets hit or checked right after shouldn't qualify as interference yet they call it 50% of the time. It's more like watching a judged figure skating event than a hockey game.:whistle:

It's these sorts of things that really questions my allegiance to this sport. :sad:

Latest posts