What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

My honor and privilege

Prickly007

Best wishes AkG, though my wallet isn't sad to see you leave. :haha:

One problem, among many, with video reviews is you can't skip to the section(s) you want to read (for a quick overview). Plus the whole listening to dipshits say ummm/like/you know over and over and over.

gingerbee

Well this sucks I mean AKG was the man when it came to technical questions on ssd tech. I will truly miss you and your reviews I wish you all the best. Really hoping this is not an early sign of the slow death of HWC. this is the only forums I ever use

Best of luck in the future AKG

Bond007

Well this sucks I mean AKG was the man when it came to technical questions on ssd tech. I will truly miss you and your reviews I wish you all the best. Really hoping this is not an early sign of the slow death of HWC. this is the only forums I ever use

Steady decline here unfortunately. The only other forum I use is realhardwarereviews .... previously mentioned by Lpfan4ever as having a reviewer with a similar vibe to akg...but there really is no replacement to his knowledge...

enaberif

This forum has been in a massive decline for years... Akg leaving just further strengthens that notion and it won't be the last big hit to this place.

Lpfan4ever

Steady decline here unfortunately. The only other forum I use is realhardwarereviews .... previously mentioned by Lpfan4ever as having a reviewer with a similar vibe to akg...but there really is no replacement to his knowledge...

Read the user name of that reviewer again...something similar with those 3 letters...:whistle:

Entz

This forum has been in a massive decline for years... Akg leaving just further strengthens that notion and it won't be the last big hit to this place.

Honestly I am surprised the website is even still up with everything going to Youtube and the huge lack of content. Last review was what 9 months ago :sad:

G

Take it easy Anthony wherever you end up. Had some good times chatting over the years, I take it you will still be around that other site?

And yeah I agree with others youtube killed the written reviews, but hey sign of the times, adapt to your consumers or die. I see why they have done it.

chrisk

Folding Captain
Read the user name of that reviewer again...something similar with those 3 letters...:whistle:

Wow that guy does storage reviews just like AkG. Something is up and it can mean only one thing...AkG has a stalker.

Take it easy Anthony wherever you end up. Had some good times chatting over the years, I take it you will still be around that other site?

And yeah I agree with others youtube killed the written reviews, but hey sign of the times, adapt to your consumers or die. I see why they have done it.

Other than an elaborate unboxing, where would one go to get an in-depth video review of PC hardware that covers the underlying technology?

G

Wow that guy does storage reviews just like AkG. Something is up and it can mean only one thing...AkG has a stalker.

Other than an elaborate unboxing, where would one go to get an in-depth video review of PC hardware that covers the underlying technology?
And heres the thing IMHO, 99% of ppl buying parts dont care about any of the technical. All they want is flash and someone says "OMGBBQ this is the most awesomeest thing ever!" They dont want to know why, because they dont understand alot of that info.
Now is that the case with most of the members here, no but again forum sites like ours are hurting everywhere.

Latest posts