What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

New happy faces!

Patriote

Hey Guys,

I found a good bunch of nice happy faces that would fit in just perfectly with the current set of happy faces available onto the forum. These were taken from many many forums and such.

Here a few of the big set:
blink.gif
-
canadianwave.gif
-
confused.gif
-
haha.gif
-
ike.gif
-
rofl2.gif
-
shifty.gif
-
spaz.gif

I hosted the folder zipped using Winrar onto rapidshare.com If mods want to have a look at it :bleh: RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

LOL! Looks at this one!
pt1cable.gif
Haha! It got me laughing for about 5 mins or so! lol

And what kept me laughing about it even more is when i saved it on my desktop and saw the name of the file. Pt1cable ROFLMAO! For those of us that speaks French we know what it means lol Pet un cable lol!

Gav

Administrator
Staff member
Folding Team
Hey Guys,

I found a good bunch of nice happy faces that would fit in just perfectly with the current set of happy faces available onto the forum. These were taken from many many forums and such.

Here a few of the big set:
blink.gif
-
canadianwave.gif
-
confused.gif
-
haha.gif
-
ike.gif
-
rofl2.gif
-
shifty.gif
-
spaz.gif

I hosted the folder zipped using Winrar onto rapidshare.com If mods want to have a look at it :bleh: RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

LOL! Looks at this one!
pt1cable.gif
Haha! It got me laughing for about 5 mins or so! lol

And what kept me laughing about it even more is when i saved it on my desktop and saw the name of the file. Pt1cable ROFLMAO! For those of us that speaks French we know what it means lol Pet un cable lol!

A couple of them are pretty good. I'll add soon.:thumb:

Latest posts