What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

New HCF folding members please post here for intro and tag requests!

I am new to folding and HWC, well not that new, and I love it! My id is your_friendly_gamer and its the same as my folding id.

Thanks guys!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

markn951

Hello,

I'm not new to the site, but I'm new to the forum and to folding in general. However, I love HWC and want to support it, so I joined the team :)
Folding under the name Aurelius54.

MARSTG

New here guys, hit me! What do I need? i got the V7 client up and running, got the right team 54196, what else do I need? I want to have my username as in here, what do I need to do?

Last edited:

MARSTG

Ok, so I am folding on gpu since last night, under the same name as my id here, I guess I need to request a tag?

chrisk

Folding Captain
Ok, so I am folding on gpu since last night, under the same name as my id here, I guess I need to request a tag?

Gav usually does the tags and this is the thread where yiu request em...I'll send Gav a PM to alert him!

Snarl

Just installled V7 Beta and started folding for team HWC (54196) under "Snarl"

I've been Leary about the load/temps on my PC so I'll be doing part time until I'm sure all is well as GPU's kick out a lot of heat.

V7.1.24 needs a way to meter GPU use i.e. 50% etc.., Box cranks out a lot of heat, okay in the winter, not so good in the summer :)

Last edited:

dandelioneater

Hi everyone. I'm somewhat new to the forums, but have been visiting the HWC site for a while now. I've decided to get into folding and what better team to contribute to than HWC. my id is the exact same. cheers!