What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

New HCF folding members please post here for intro and tag requests!

gimark

Yeah, I'll start the folding machine back up this tonight for HWC.

badatcards

Welcome to the team guys:thumb:. It's always nice to see new members join. Our Team is kicking a**. And every new member adds to our every expanding PPD, Almost 1million ppd:bananafunky:. And takes time off our expected overtake time of team TPU, 3.1 weeks:punk:. And its for helping to cure cancer, So its a win win for everyone:thumb:.Way To Fold Keep it up

Neolithium_Wpg

Well, I haven't been folding in a while, so I gave my GTX260 a mouse fart of an OC and fired up the GPU Client for this team, might as well do something while I'm not gaming!

Garu

I want to thank HCF for getting me into this for a good cause.
I have my home computers, works computers and any other computers that I could possibly find on all the time now.

bwm

Welcome indeed. This is a smokin hot team for its size and we're glad you could join us!

llama_egg

Oh snap, I'm hardcore folding. Minus the hardcore. And the snap. But keep the folding.

Ranked 380 out of 402, god I'm badass.

Vdub90

I was folding on my own for quite awhile. Check the site out quite a bit and find the reviews quite useful, So I decided to join up. My folding id is Vdub90.

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
Welcome to our Little Addiction V.

Once you have folded your 1st WU, don't forget to ask for your folding tag.

Latest posts