What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

No more folding

Ogdin

Got tired of maintaining the folding rig,seems like the damn thing always went down right after i left town for 2 weeks.Well there ya have it,when my ppd hits zero you'll know why.

MonsterSound

:sad:
...and after you've committed more than 4 million points.
That's really a shame you feel like leaving and that you've had so much trouble with your rig.
Still, a big contribution deserves a big thanks and all the best.

Last edited:

stoanee

Folding Team
Got tired of maintaining the folding rig,seems like the damn thing always went down right after i left town for 2 weeks.Well there ya have it,when my ppd hits zero you'll know why.

I can relate. I have decided to put my gpu folder in a case and bring it with me to work. Unfortunately my other folder is water cooled so it stays behind.

Soultribunal

Staff member
Thank you for all the contributions you have made for the team.
I hear ya, Folding is always a work in progress and alas if you are always out of town its hard to maintain unless you go for BigAV stuff.

Take care,

ST

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
Consider using Boinc for our Rosetta@Home team. It's totally fire and forget, my wife's machine has been going for over 6 months without me doing anything to it.

chrisk

Folding Captain
Wow you have been folding for us a long, long time. Folks like yourself are the heart of a team and we are sad to see you go.

Many, many thanks for all the PPD and if you ever feel the itch to fold, we would love to have you back home.

M

member 3099

Like others said thanks for the contribution. I too have retired from folding, maintenance, power, heat, etc.. I did my share.

Arinoth

Staff member
Same here, right now its just not in the cards for me to be running it

Latest posts