What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post your WaterCooled PC pics here thread

Paul88

Morphine, that is one evil looking rig you have there, I like it :thumb:
Anyways here's mine just about everythings bought off of the bst forum :biggrin:... still haven't had time to pull of some wire management yet though...

DSCI0124.jpg

Last edited:

ImmaPC

Paul, that is a sweet system! Man, I'm DEFINITELY going to WC this summer...Man!

The wire management is just fine, I got a Cosmos S with a TX750W, non-modular, makes wire management QUITE a *****, but I don't care... =D

Bapadaboopy

I just built my bro a pc with a tx750 and wow, those cables are long, and numerous!
Anyways, back on topic, the cosmoS looks quite nice. How are your temps with just the 1x120mm rad?
Edit: It looks like you've got another rad up top, but I don't see any tubing going to it.. so, I may have to retract my comment about the 1x120 rad :whistle:

jay51

Latest creation, which is giving me a headache....

70349c4fcd1ba487.jpg

70349c4fcd1d6ecd.jpg
nice rig,i really like the top on your pump
i was thinking about buying a restop for my 350 currently it has a petras dcc top,do they up the flow rate or are they just for looks..i really like the way it looks.

thanks

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
On my pic that is a XSPC res. Good res, but it takes a while to remove the foaming, and the outlet is at an angle that is rather odd.