What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

tzetsin

DELL.

seriously...

WTF.

WTF??

oK, so i bought a dell. Ordered it right from the company, custom made, just the way I wanted it. I'm very VERY happy with it. It cost huge dollars but its EXACTLY what I want. Every piece.

But WTF?? I get 3 pieces of MAIL from dell EVERY WEEK.

Mail. like SNAIL MAIL. Paper mail. Hand delivered by Joe the mailman. Emails? Not a fricken one.

Dell. No spam. Seriously.

CroSsFiRe2009

I only ordered a pair of $15 ep-630 headphones from dell and I get the same amount of spam mail lol. However, I've gotten used to the tons of mail from past renters at my house. There's around 15 different people who seem to have enjoyed signing up for every g*ddamn newsletter and promo out there.

Anyways.... Rant for the day is deferred exams.
Got deferral approved for the wrong course first of all..
And you would think that for a large university there's a system for informing students of when their deferred exams are but nope, you gotta find out by yourself.
2 different faculty offices tell me to go find out myself, prof isnt answering emails, counsellor doesn't know anything
This long weekend delays any response from them even more and with 5 more days left in the exam period I'm stressing the f*ck out since I don't know when or where the exam is.

G

DELL.

seriously...

WTF.

WTF??

oK, so i bought a dell. Ordered it right from the company, custom made, just the way I wanted it. I'm very VERY happy with it. It cost huge dollars but its EXACTLY what I want. Every piece.

But WTF?? I get 3 pieces of MAIL from dell EVERY WEEK.

Mail. like SNAIL MAIL. Paper mail. Hand delivered by Joe the mailman. Emails? Not a fricken one.

Dell. No spam. Seriously.
I know WTF snailmail, that never made sense to me either.

chrisk

Folding Captain
Dell is smart for doing this (in a way). Not like you can easily apply a spam filter to incoming mail via the post system.

Latest posts