What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

KaptCrunch

just priority rights kicking for makers want buyers use thiers and not let others cash in on idea thats why is messed up RGB

Izerous

Folding Team
None of my moniotrs have had wall warts but have had power blocks with a cable on each end and clip onto the back the panel of desired

sswilson

Staff member
None of my moniotrs have had wall warts but have had power blocks with a cable on each end and clip onto the back the panel of desired

Which is fine as it terminates in a normal 3 prong plug at the power bar. I feel like I'm playing tetris every time I try to manage my power cords..... :)

Shadowmeph

been not sleeping but Droning for the last 2 nights lying in bed with my eyes closed half asleep this has been building up for about a week now I hope it isnt going to be like what happened back in 2017 where I ended up not sleeping at all for 5 days in a row.

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
been not sleeping but Droning for the last 2 nights lying in bed with my eyes closed half asleep this has been building up for about a week now I hope it isnt going to be like what happened back in 2017 where I ended up not sleeping at all for 5 days in a row.
insomnia is the pits. I'm guessing you've tried things like melatonin and such? worst case scenario, you could take a harder hitting sleeping aid. I used to take 5mg of methotrimeprazine, knocked me out within 30 minutes of taking it...but 15 minutes after taking it I was a loopy buffoon. hard on the stomach if you take it with no food though...which was the reason I stopped taking it. my stomach is much better now, but I still can't handle really hot foods.

Shadowmeph

the thing is at least here and at this time of year I get home from work around 1 am it takes me a little while to settle down then at 6-8 am people are up outside ( people here for some reason talk very loudly) they are smoking so the loudness and cigarette smoke wakes me if I am sleeping . I have used mel I dont like using it to often another one that is very powerful at least for me is Valerian root the issue with that one is that when I get up my head is in a fog just like when I dont get sleep hehe

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
the thing is at least here and at this time of year I get home from work around 1 am it takes me a little while to settle down then at 6-8 am people are up outside ( people here for some reason talk very loudly) they are smoking so the loudness and cigarette smoke wakes me if I am sleeping . I have used mel I dont like using it to often another one that is very powerful at least for me is Valerian root the issue with that one is that when I get up my head is in a fog just like when I dont get sleep hehe
well, being a fellow insomniac, here are some more suggestions to consider.

- thick black out curtains that knock out the light and muffle outside sound
- white noise generator. I often use a fan on low. which is also helpful if you prefer to keep your window open for cooler air as you can close it and have air flow to keep you comfortable. closed window aids in no excess sounds or smells
- sleeping ear plugs. lots of options, styles out there. you can buy one's that mold to your outer ear for comfort or go for more advanced one's if you've got the budget or medical to cover them.

the smell one is hard to deal with if you have an open window a closing it is the only real solution. you could try getting a nice air purifier and putting it at the window level and try a pleasing essential oil. you don't have to a fancy device to diffuse the oil, just get a cheap diffuser stone and put a few drops on it. you could use a combo that is good for aiding relaxation while overpowering offensive smells.

Izerous

Folding Team
Today has been one of the most complicated days ever. I had never imagined that I'd have to deal with a deceased tenant. I would have assumed it to be a pretty simple process but it is far more complicated than I would have ever guessed.

Latest posts