What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Team Cup 2017: July 1 to Sept. 30

Dead Things

If you still have your S478 rigged up, I'd encourage you to bench the 2.8 too - just in case it plus my 3.4 beats your 3.4 plus my 3.07. Worth a shot at least, if you're all rigged up already.

FlameThrower

For sure, my S478 setup is still on the bench so I'll run that 2.8 in the next few days. What are you cooking up for the 3.4 anyways, I'm curious now!

Dead Things

Cooking up, I don't know - I've never benched this chip before. Heck, I don't even know if it'll POST! But it's a SL8K4, which I've been looking for (at a reasonable price) forever! SL8K4 is the very last Prescott made for S478 with the G1 stepping. Hard to find. Allegedly, highly clockable. We shall see!

Dead Things

Got a new personal best for DDR3 subbed to Stage 3.4. I'd never actually binned my 4x4 Tridents before, so it was definitely a useful exercise for the future since one stick is a heap better than the others.

Was chatting with GoldenSilverPiglets today, and he's planning on pitching in again this year. He's got my old kit of B-die DDR4 that can do over 4000, but he could also do DDR if needed since he's got a S939 rig as well. We're still gonna need someone to jump on DDR2 though.

Latest posts