What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

TedShackley

I might have played an hour of Oblivion (I think that was it) a few years ago, never played enough to get into it.

Whereas skyrim....I was hooked in the 1st minute in the prisoner wagon. I can't wait too see what they come out with next. Hopefully the graphics are better again, and the world is even bigger

Still waiting for my holodeck...

TedShackley

I had a weapon 'shouted' out of my hand by a draugr, then forget to look for it and warped to town and exited the game.

Will it be there after I restart?

TedShackley

some of the ghosts at night are pretty cool

ages ago I saw a headless horse-rider at night,, followed him as best I could

On a new game I saw how cool a bunch of unwilling ghosts were, frost spells do NOTHING to them

Skyrim...my fav game in years

BlueByte

finished dawnguard..pretty cool
How was it?
How Long is it?
I just got around to finishing skyrim, need a bit of a break but I am interested in the DLC. The new in September looks like the sims merged with skyrim, honestly thought it was a joke at first.

TedShackley

anyone try CCC 12.8 with skyrim, I'm still using 12.3 or 12.4 cause the newer ones break it with CF anyways

edit: switched to 12.8 and 12.8 cap3 today, seems to work fine with CF in BF3 and skyrim so far

Last edited:

Latest posts

Twitter