What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The "What book are you reading" Thread

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
912kEiYNJ1L.jpg
Oh! I assume this is the next one in the series? I hadn't been keeping up but I guess I'll have to check it out.

I don't remember if I liked Daughter or not, but the fact is if I don't remember, I didn't hate it...right? 😉

lowfat

Staff member
Oh! I assume this is the next one in the series? I hadn't been keeping up but I guess I'll have to check it out.

I don't remember if I liked Daughter or not, but the fact is if I don't remember, I didn't hate it...right? 😉
Ya the second one. I rather liked the first. A whole lot different than most fantasy.

JPalmer456sob

The book is called Throne of Glass. It’s a fantasy story about a cheeky, sarcastic assassin named Caelena Sardothien, who must compete in a competition against a bunch of other assassins in order to win her freedom from slavery.

lowfat

Staff member
The book is called Throne of Glass. It’s a fantasy story about a cheeky, sarcastic assassin named Caelena Sardothien, who must compete in a competition against a bunch of other assassins in order to win her freedom from slavery.
I've read another of her books and really liked it. Although was a tad raunchy at times. I may continue the series if my queue of purchased books ever gets low enough.

lowfat

Staff member
Super solid conclusion.

Going to finally go back and finish his first series. Been 7 years since I read the first book. Normally the author has these nice recaps at the beginning of his books. But seems he didn't do it for his first series. :(
yztITL5.jpg

Latest posts