What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Toronto Maple Leafs...

crazyhorsejohnny

That was his own stupid choice and I bet if he can get the dollar signs out of his eyes he will realize it was a mistake. If Kaberle wants to take a deal in the last season of his career when he sucks then good luck with that.

Yeah he left as a free agent but the spring before the Leafs had a deal with the Habs but Sundin didn't waive his no trade. I think that's the real reason he left the following year. Plus he knew the Leafs were going nowhere quick. The 3 most popular players since Sittler and Lanny, were traded away or tried to. Clark, Gilmour and Sundin. At least when they traded Clark they got Sundin.

rjbarker

Predictions:
5-3 Devils, 3-2 Leafs.

Canucks played poorly through the 1st and 2nd period...spooted the Leafs 3 goals and still beat em.....well...the Sedins / Burrows / Racroft beatthem ;) Hate to say it boys but your Leafs suck...big time, they're terrible..no back checking.....no hitting...no defense...when are they finally going to get rid of the sad friggin coach!!! No wonder the guys aren't motivated to play for him.

1Tanker

Canucks played poorly through the 1st and 2nd period...spooted the Leafs 3 goals and still beat em.....well...the Sedins / Burrows / Racroft beatthem ;) Hate to say it boys but your Leafs suck...big time, they're terrible..no back checking.....no hitting...no defense...when are they finally going to get rid of the sad friggin coach!!! No wonder the guys aren't motivated to play for him.
That was f**kin' hilarious....Raycroft waving at, and jeering the crowd at the end!! :rofl: I think Peddie needs to can Burke...because Burke will never fire Wilson...so, lose them both.:censored: I don't want to hear the BS about this being a rebuilding year!