What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Whats your latest purchase?

Izerous

Folding Team
- Lian Li PC-011 to replace Corsair 800D

I keep looking at PC-011 Dynamic cases to replace my 800D as well. I simply don't need such a massive case anymore, but I have not seen a price that makes me willing to pull the trigger as i'd also have to redo my hardline-tubing etc.

FreeKnight

I keep looking at PC-011 Dynamic cases to replace my 800D as well. I simply don't need such a massive case anymore, but I have not seen a price that makes me willing to pull the trigger as i'd also have to redo my hardline-tubing etc.

I actually have a spare 011 Dynamic White that I'm not using since I switched to the Ncase for my rig due to traveling. Unboxed but still with the plastic on it. I hadn't listed it on BST yet since I'm travelling for work a lot, but if you want one I'd be willing to sell it for a reasonable price.

LegendMask

I haven’t set it up yet, as I’m waiting for other parts... but I can tell you that being able to carry the case around feels great... way better than that 800D massive heavy case.

I still love the 800D but damn moving that thing is a hassle.

If it helps this is why I made the move:
- Lighter than 800D
- Hight was an issue for me so the Lian hight was perfect for me and overall its size
- those sharp edges on corners keeps driving my wife crazy when our kids are around

It goes for $175 when on sale and I think I paid way more than that for the Corsair 800D

Izerous

Folding Team
I got many years out of the 800D, but i built an external radiator housing so don't need quite as much internal space, got a NAS rigged up so don't need as much HDD space etc. ColdZero pieces helped dress it up (also added to the cost) but I think I didn't quite preorder it but pretty much had it since launch. I had used to have both HX-1080s mounted to the side panel must have weighed in excess of 80lbs at that point and that was after I removed the Koolance PSU was probably close to lbs by itself. Even now with less drives in it, radiators removed just tired of fighting it to move it. Its just one of those things where I don't "need" to replace it but FreeKnight I'll ping you directly to discuss further since you seem to be in my area anyways.

lowfat

Staff member
Going to attempt to cut my extrusions myself..
INjX6Gp.jpg

10 x
zmZomln.jpg

Latest posts