What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Where to buy [enter component here]?

sswilson

Staff member
Have you checked to see if you can find out what the manufacturer's recommended spec is? I'm sure they're not using a hard-to-find aviation grade lubricant that costs $10 / application.....

edit: NVM... I see that's covered by the link 3.0Charlie provided.

lowfat

Staff member
Has anyone ever seen a internal USB header to micro SD? I use micro SD all the time and i'm sick of using two adapters. I'm building a new case and I'd just like to have a permanent micro SD. I also don't want a massive hub w/ 11ty other slots.

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
We all know that wireless smart outlets are out there and readily available. But what about a wired smart outlet? Location of my 3D printer is far away from my WAP, but I do have Cat6 network cable close by.

Anyone knows of such equivalent product?

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
We all know that wireless smart outlets are out there and readily available. But what about a wired smart outlet? Location of my 3D printer is far away from my WAP, but I do have Cat6 network cable close by.

Anyone knows of such equivalent product?
you want to turn it on/off via the wired connection? why not install an AP or repeater nearby?

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
Ooooh. The Ubiquiti ecosystem. Me likes.

But compared to WiFi smart outlets, why are wired models so expensive?

Latest posts