What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

World of Tanks Official Thread

CTA

it took me a while... i was master the wot when i have is4 (first line to grind) and t29... so thats why i highly recommend med line because you can learn much faster)

btw wg won a golden joystick... what a joke... wg should not deserve that award... unless LoL is that bad...

Shadowmeph

well that is good to know I am so used to FPS and RPG not used to this type of gaming but I will still stumble through lol

genericllama

Well HWC crew, i made a purchase on amazon and was given two promo codes for world of tanks.

One being an "[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]invitation code to join World of Tanks, complete with bonuses. Your invitation code is good for 1000 in-game gold and 3 Day Premium Account status. You must be a new player to receive these benefits and simply need to input the code when you create your World of Tanks account."

And another which "[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]entitle you a special promotion code, good for 10 Large First Aid Kits and 10 Large Repair Kits, for use in World of Tanks."

i dont plan on [SIZE=-1]playing any [SIZE=-1]WoT, [SIZE=-1](to be fair i [SIZE=-1]haven't[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]even looked at any [SIZE=-1]game[SIZE=-1]-[/SIZE]play[/SIZE] videos[SIZE=-1], but maybe [SIZE=-1]that's[/SIZE] for the better. Too many games to play and too many more important things to dea[SIZE=-1]l with in life)

If any contributing member of HWC [SIZE=-1]is interested in trying the game (and thinking they may like it), send me a pm and ill gladly pass these activation codes yo[SIZE=-1]ur way. (when i [SIZE=-1]imply contributing, i mea[SIZE=-1]n [SIZE=-1]ATLEAST what, 30 posts? [SIZE=-1]and of some [SIZE=-1]legitimate[/SIZE] advice/value/statement? not looking to give away freebie[SIZE=-1]s to any potential leechers[/SIZE])[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
[/SIZE][/FONT]

terrybear

Banned
Curious ... not shure if i've seen it asked yet ..... But does wot's suport muti screen displays like Eyefinity? And more so what would be more adventagious with the game .... buying 3 matching monitors to play it on .... or say 1 larger 26/27" display & a 24" moved to be a secondary one?

Soultribunal

Staff member
Curious ... not shure if i've seen it asked yet ..... But does wot's suport muti screen displays like Eyefinity? And more so what would be more adventagious with the game .... buying 3 matching monitors to play it on .... or say 1 larger 26/27" display & a 24" moved to be a secondary one?

Yes you can, it works fairly well from my limited experience. I would say one big and two small would suffice if you really had to.

World of Tanks - Eyefinity - YouTube

World of tanks multi display - YouTube

-ST

JMCD

It certainly does, but with eyefinity the HUD, map etc are all on the side. I found myself playing better without EF for that reason. For some reason, I don't think this is an issue with Nvidia.

PerryC

Anyone play the Chinese line? Personally have no interestin them, just wondering what other people's thoughts on them are.

Latest posts

Twitter