What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Your TOP 5 of the best games you have ever played

Soullessone21

Thrustmaster T16000m

:shok:Think I saw one of those but the W version for women at the pleasure house the other day....:whistle:

so that explains why those A holes can fly so well me with my mouse and keyboard crash after 30 seconds :sad:

GregH

:shok:Think I saw one of those but the W version for women at the pleasure house the other day....:whistle:

so that explains why those A holes can fly so well me with my mouse and keyboard crash after 30 seconds :sad:

Heh, I should actually clarify that I used the stick for flying and buttons for ECM etc, but still used my N52 to control throttle

bliz

Hehe i like my T16000m too,a bit of dead zone after a few months tho...

DBGP

very tough but here it goes:

1. Unreal (1998)
2. Bioshock
3. Stalker SOC
4. Fallout 1&2
5. supreme commander FA

Alpine

This way

1. BF3
2. NFS Most wanted (old version not 2012)
3. Diablo 2 (still playing)
4. and 5. Nothing in mind for now

Last edited:

ultraman7k

Not in any specific order other than how they come to my mind.

Chrono Trigger (SNES) - I must have beat this game every which way.

Star Control II (PC) - When I played Mass Effect for the first time, I said to myself...wow it's like a new generation of Star Control...Minus the space ship melee.

Final Fantasy Tactics (PS1) - Fantastic story made murky by a poor translation, but I have way too many fond memories of staying up late to play this super addciting game.

Baldur's Gate II (PC) - Quite possibly the greatest PC RPG crafted. Eagerly looking forward to the updated port.

Suikoden II (PS1) - Might be in the top 3 of my all times games list. Such a fantastic story, great gameplay (could be played 1 handed on a PS1 controller!!!). Still a fairly rare game, alas I can't justify spending $100+ for the physical copy.

HM: Final Fantasy VII (PC/PS1) and Tales of Vesperia (XB360). Defined a generation of Console RPGs for those of my generation. I would originally had this on my list, but Final Fantasy Tactics beat it out.

Mix of Console/PC RPGs but that is what I spent a lot of my youth playing so I think that's pretty accurate.

GT7R

1. Total Immersion Racing (2002)
2. GTA San Andreas
3. GTR 2 / GTR Evolution
4. Test Drive Unlimited (the original one from 2006)
5. Battlefield 3

Aressem

Honestly... I have a problem. I was so heavily addicted to WoW for about 3 years (16+ hours/day. Top 40 guild) that all other games simply pale in comparison. I realize the graphics are so dated, but I'm am and will forever be an MMORPG addict at heart which is why I haven't touched any since I quit in Nov 2010. Hahaha... yeah, that's my lame story. Now I work a 9-5, come home to my gf and pretend I don't itch to game anymore because I know things are just better that way :p !!!

5 tops games? Other than Wow, I played the original battlefield, Battlefield 2 and 3. Cod. Ooooh, can't forget Counter-Strike, or better yet, Half-Life. Anyone remember Gooseman (one of the original creators wayyyyy before valve bought it out)?? TFC? Man, those were the days. :) Sorry for no numbered order. :p

YukonTrooper

Congratulations on quitting WoW.

... whenever I say that, I feel like I'm congratulating someone for quitting heavy drinking or heavy drug use. :haha: