What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Game Sale PSA

thorn

maybe i'll buy DoW2. Anyone buy from THQ before, looks like they have the same EA nonsense with downloads only be available for a certain amount of time.

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
Is blur good? I noe its not that new but nfs hp got me hooked on racing...

I enjoyed playing Split Second more than Blur. We had a bit of a discussion about it here: http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/gaming/32680-blur-best-racing-game-year.html

maybe i'll buy DoW2. Anyone buy from THQ before, looks like they have the same EA nonsense with downloads only be available for a certain amount of time.

A quick google search lead me here: GameSpot Forums - PC & Mac Games - THQ 75% off sale where folks post that they were able to add the Keys from some games directly to Steam, avoiding the limited download time BS.

muse108dc

anyone know if the King Arthur game is worth picking up from Steam? I dont know anything about it but am a fan of the Arthurian legends so I think I will at least get the 2 dollar one, question is is the rest of the pack worth while getting as well?

thorn

A quick google search lead me here: GameSpot Forums - PC & Mac Games - THQ 75% off sale where folks post that they were able to add the Keys from some games directly to Steam, avoiding the limited download time BS.

I am ashamed my google-foo did not lead me to that. Well if I can add DoW2 to steam I think I'll grab it and the expansion.

Oh, and Red Alert 3 is 75% off on impulse ($4.99) Impulse Driven : Command and Conquer - Red Alert 3 : Instant Digital Download Purchasing, Product Information, Screenshots, Previews, and more...

Edit: Well it seems I can't buy DoW2 as they are restricted by my billing country. Every other digital download service is available in Canada except THQ it seems.

Last edited:

thorn

Alright problem solved, used an American address (St. Pete Times Forum lol) for the billing address and then payed through paypal.

Technokat

anyone know if the King Arthur game is worth picking up from Steam? I dont know anything about it but am a fan of the Arthurian legends so I think I will at least get the 2 dollar one, question is is the rest of the pack worth while getting as well?

Yes its worth buying. If you like total war type games, its pretty good.

Thund3rball

Latest posts