What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

New Kicking Build is on nigh!

Dwayne

And here is a GN video on RGB software and the problems you can run into with a bunch of different company's stuff installed :)

sswilson

Staff member
Pretty sure those are two different connectors. RGB fans come with two different cables, the standard one for fans, and the RGB connectors.

That's always confusing for folks buying corsair fans in a set.... they see a controller box that comes with them and think it's a fan hub, but it's not, it's an RGB hub.

GeezerGamer

AMD informed me I should stick to their recommended AIO list which doesn't include the Galahad....yet?
So Corsair's H150i which is on the list might be the one I go for?
Because I'm still not sure about fan speed control with the 3 pin Uni Fan's I might go with Corsair fans which in the end might be the best thing to do? With a Corsair keyboard, AIO and fans(Corsair mouse as well?) compatibility and software control might be simplified? Right? Can the Corsair iCue software control all RGB including G-Skill RAM and Aorus Motherboard?

I found the attached video most helpful and might do the exact same in my build.
Damm, that's a lot of wires:(

Last edited:

GeezerGamer

To update I think Corsair is off the table, otherwise I'm happy with what I've acquired thus far.
Again to all, thanks for your input:)
Now trying to decide on the AIO and RGB fans and getting the wiring figured out is throwing me for a loop!
I'm leaning back to my second choice for a keyboard, a Logitech 915 wireless. Tactile or linear, I don't know from not having the chance to get hands on to decide??

GeezerGamer

So yeah, except for the upwards bow in the middle.....Should I be happy about that?
Am I wrong to think the keyboard should be perfectly flat?
It's a subtle small even bow where the middle pad doesn't touch the desk.....1-2mm perhaps?
I've read similar accounts elsewhere! Keyboard is great but for this. I could probably accept this well enough but at this price flat should be expected?

Latest posts