What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Battle royal !!

doup93

I guess that means I'll be safe for a little while. Pfew! That's a relief. Time to look for enhancing my output.

boggtrotter59

I think he means you'll need air conditioners to cool all those dedicated folding rigs YOU WILL be putting in your garage... 110 amps X 120v is 13200 watts... That's enough juice to run say 20 500 watts machines and still have enough power left for a few air conditioners to keep 'em cool...

Yes... I see an AC cooled garage in your future too...

GO!!! Brain GO!!! :thumb:

stoanee

Folding Team
I think he means you'll need air conditioners to cool all those dedicated folding rigs YOU WILL be putting in your garage... 110 amps X 120v is 13200 watts... That's enough juice to run say 20 500 watts machines and still have enough power left for a few air conditioners to keep 'em cool...

Now I know the real reason for teh rolling blackouts in Alberta..........:blarg:

BrainEater

haw haw

Nah it's not even 1/2 for folding. :thumb:

It's the 'house UPS stuff.......I'm still setting the folding limit at 2 kw....it's just that I now have an extra 4 Kw to play with ..:whistle:

-----

110 amps X 120v is 13200 watts... That's enough juice to run say 20 500 watts machines and still have enough power left for a few air conditioners to keep 'em cool...

Hehe.

The main on my house is only 200 amps.The wiring I just did would easily allow me to exceed that , but it's not gonna happen.
I have one 30 amp 120v line for my 3000VA 120 v UPS.That's probably the limit on my folding....I have a run of 2 phase 8/3 wire as well.That supports 2x 40A 220.That goes to the 2 other 220v UPS' that I am wiring back into the house.....

:thumb:

Last edited:

MARSTG

I guess there's one advantage to living out west;

for you is more like North West not just West :rofl:
I updated the software in a store, I think Reitmans in St Albert and the manager, she was so happy that it was a nice day that day, and I was thinking : Montreal = heatwave! (Luckily I was in the basement at Reitmans, and it is ACed). I guess me I will be running after LOTECH.

Last edited:

Latest posts