What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Battlefield 4

GT7R

The beta likely had lots of glitches, and probably didn't play as nice with SLI as the full version will. Give Nvidia some time to drop proper drivers after release before doing anything drastic.

You're right, but just to make it clear, still no way he'll be able to run BF4 with all eye candy turned on with 2 460s. Hell I'm not sure my 780 will.

Jonesy

Too late on not doing anything drastic. I have wanted to upgrade for some time now, and this seemed to be a good excuse. So, I just placed my order on an EVGA GTX 780 Classified :punk:

ShinraCorp

Well hopefully the launch event won't be that bad... I can imagine a butt load of people trying to download it at the same time :p I bought the retail version of BF3 last time to avoid slow downloads but still suffered from it because of day 1 patch...

Ravenor

Well hopefully the launch event won't be that bad... I can imagine a butt load of people trying to download it at the same time :p I bought the retail version of BF3 last time to avoid slow downloads but still suffered from it because of day 1 patch...

You can pre-load it probably a day or two ahead of time. Just set it to go and go do something else. You can walk outside, play with a ball, knit a sweater, call (not text) people you have not talked to since you learned how to text, learn a trade or new language....and so on.:rofl:

great_big_abyss

You're right, but just to make it clear, still no way he'll be able to run BF4 with all eye candy turned on with 2 460s. Hell I'm not sure my 780 will.

You're kidding right? The beta ran pretty well on Ultra with my 770 at 1200p. So, a 780 should knock the socks off it, even at 1600p.

maverick_brent

sopissed,moved about 6months ago...and looks like there is no interent that will allow me to enjoy this...(mind you this isp will let me play bf3 randomly,and usually only for one round...)...pretty shitty i will only enjoy the single player...

Silverfern

my 780 was doing 60+ fps at 1080p. problem is CPU (3570k) is bottlenecking it. but that was a while ago, haven't played for a while, maybe they optimized it

Latest posts