What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Buy/Sell & Trade Rules

Loony911

Alright, it does make sens but i mean, i could go away after tho but it's not my point. Ive learned alot of people from here even if i didnt posted anything. That's a good point still, thanks you

sswilson

Staff member
The rule is in place to prevent people form just coming here to buy/sell stuff and then go away.
Alright, it does make sens but i mean, i could go away after tho but it's not my point. Ive learned alot of people from here even if i didnt posted anything. That's a good point still, thanks you

I wasn't involved in writing the rules, but I believe the 25 post minimum (and no spamming) rule was a little bit more nuanced than that.... the main idea was to limit sales to members who'd been around for a while in order to provide a little bit of security to buyers.

Whether or not it's effective is debatable (it still comes down to trust on the buyer's part) but I'm fairly certain that was the thinking behind the policy.

Latest posts

Twitter