What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

sswilson

Staff member
Great looking rig!

Silverstone has some classy looking cases, I wish we'd see more of them offered at retailers.

What kind of temps are you seeing with the tec unit?

Scratch

Great looking rig!

Silverstone has some classy looking cases, I wish we'd see more of them offered at retailers.

What kind of temps are you seeing with the tec unit?

lol yea and it's dam expensive also but I thought that if I'm going to build my dream pc I'd fork out the cash for the case that would support future builds and I am not disappointed in the least

I installed the Eliminator a week ago just before I went on my honeymoon and it dropped my load temps 25c when running FaH Windows SMP client at 3.3ghz and that's at the medium setting. I am running idle 28c atm and it goes down to 21c if I turn it up to the max setting, however I must warn you that this little bugger makes some noise, hence the medium setting. It is akin to having a bar fridge compressor under your desk lol

Placing a nice rig with a side-window on the ground should be prohibed by HWC TOS. :ban:
My apartment is 250 square feet and my wifes pc is right beside mine. I'm not sure if you realize how big this monster is but a small animal could live comfortably inside it. If I was running a phase change system I could use it to keep beverages cold :rofl:

r0k0

Folding Team
new video card in exchange for my X300SE + Case + Speakers and 60$ Can... the card was brand new and sealed..!

Built by ATi Radeon X850XT Platinum Edition 256MB.. PCI-Ex

540mhz core/1180mhz mem stock ;)

not bad huh..!

Last edited:

Latest posts