What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

LCB001

Congratulations to our new points leader Rison.

Enjoy it while you can Mr. Rison, I wouldn't be leaving those rigs idle for very long though...

Rison

Congratulations to our new points leader Rison.

Enjoy it while you can Mr. Rison, I wouldn't be leaving those rigs idle for very long though...
Thanks man, but you pushed a 563k workunit in the morning which bumped ya back to #2. I have two 600k workunits landing tomorrow morning which should keep me seated in the #2 position. Plus the other computers that still crunch blocks. Those 6904's take a long while to finish on the SR-2s, I think they may be better suited to the quad boxes.

Hopefully i'll get those two SR-2s here at work tomorrow, so I don't have to worry about powering them anymore.. it's a good 950W draw from those two beasts. (that's $84/month where i'm at for those two alone)

10e

Thanks man, but you pushed a 563k workunit in the morning which bumped ya back to #2. I have two 600k workunits landing tomorrow morning which should keep me seated in the #2 position. Plus the other computers that still crunch blocks. Those 6904's take a long while to finish on the SR-2s, I think they may be better suited to the quad boxes.

Hopefully i'll get those two SR-2s here at work tomorrow, so I don't have to worry about powering them anymore.. it's a good 950W draw from those two beasts. (that's $84/month where i'm at for those two alone)
You two are lucky. I've been getting nuttin' but 2684/2685/2686/6901 units lately.

Nice job boys!!!!!!!!!! Keep it up!

Last edited:

Rison

You two are lucky. I've been getting nuttin' but 2684/2685/2686/6901 units lately.

Nice job boys!!!!!!!!!! Keep it up!
I get lots of those too.. there is definitely a shortage of the cool 6903/4s for sure.

lowfat

Staff member
Thats bang-on to what I get on my 580 water cooled to 900mhz core.
I was @ 950 core though. :ph34r:

Maybe I'll give it a bit more time and see how it does. I had to stop it to try to resolve some CPU instability at the moment. This card can supposedly do 1000MHz on the core, just haven't figured out how to increase the voltage that high yet.

Rison

New record! 1,337,686. I'm just giggling that it's 1337.

Possibly two more units dropping before tonight.

Latest posts

Twitter