What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Lian-Li PCO11 Dynamic

FreeKnight

Anyone have any experience with it so far? Kind of getting bored looking at my Phanteks Evolv ATX and am mulling over swapping out the case, ideally for something with better airflow.

Would just be 1 GPU and 1 CPU on air at the moment, but might finally upgrade if intel puts out a 10nm this year at which point I might go back to watercooling (it's not really worth the cost at the moment in my 4790K).

I know the reviews are pretty solid, mostly curious on those little tweaks, annoyances and 'wish I knew before' things you find out after you've had a bit of hands on with a case

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
I've been looking at the same exchange myself. I'm really considering going back to a custom loop just because of the PC-O11...

Lysrin

I haven't any personal experience but HWC case of the year wasn't it? I'm guessing that means it impressive, but yeah, not the little "wish I knew before" info.

Any you should definitely go custom loop again SugarJ... I hear they're all the rage these days! ;)

danmitch1

I bought that case just before xmas. Nothing wrong except it came with a dented corner on the top panel. I got 20$ refund for it so not such a big deal.
Lots of room, I have a dual rad AIO in there with a push pull setup.
Only thing I would say as others have mentioned in the reviews is that it doesnt come with much, just a bag of screws and some odd cube of rubber couple of velcro straps.
The threads for the screws are not milled very well either, really splitting hairs there though.

Here are some pics of mine...

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zb...cGmza2jaNTHU9J

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PNR...ew?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WbX...ew?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/open?id=13P...Hw8dr2gFbZy6XV

Lysrin

I'm getting 404 errors on those pic links danmitch1, but could just be my work network if it is working for others.

sswilson

Staff member
I'm getting 404 errors on those pic links danmitch1, but could just be my work network if it is working for others.

Not your end... I'm getting the same thing. There's something wrong with the links. (Our image hosting is currently working, but no guarantees as to how long.... :) ).

FreeKnight

Ah I thought 'Eff it, just order it'. So I've ordered a O11 Dynamic in white. I'll update with thoughts as I shift the hardware over to it.

danmitch1

hmm google drive doesnt want to share.

Freeknight , you wont regret it its pretty slick. Oh and it comes with a USB C port on the front too!

JD

Staff member
I would have said hold out for the RoG version, but I guess too late!

PC – O11 WGX (ROG Edition) – LIAN LI

Basically it's a wider version to give you some extra space for a 120mm rear fan and more HDD bays along with some other "quality of life" improvements.

FreeKnight

I would have said hold out for the RoG version, but I guess too late!

PC – O11 WGX (ROG Edition) – LIAN LI

Basically it's a wider version to give you some extra space for a 120mm rear fan and more HDD bays along with some other "quality of life" improvements.

I had actually caught that before ordering, but I don't think I'll definitely need the extra width and I wasn't crazy about the changes to the base and ROG styling. Admittedly if I WC the thing I'll have to be a little more careful on rad size and I don't think the phanteks cooler I have on the board right now will fit, but that's all pretty livable compromises. Thanks for the suggestion still though :thumb:

Latest posts