What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

New Forum Bug Reports & Suggestions

crazyea

For the twitter feed, I think the scroll bar doesn't look that great. I'm not sure how it could be fixed either. Maybe a next page link instead.

Also, I think it may look a little better scrolling horizontally at the top of the forum, using graphics similar to those on the front page headlines, rather than the lower right.

gingerbee

besides the loss of our beaver, I really like the new look and if you don't grow you get left behind keep up the great work all and good move Gav

On2wheels

Like the dark mode.

I dont see a 'forum jump' switcher at the bottom anymore, was that not used very much? I liked that feature.

Gav

Administrator
Staff member
Folding Team
I miss the beaver though..... :(

He's still kicking around and will be part of our merch relaunch coming soon. Will most likely make an appearance on the "classic forum theme" if we can pull that off

Gav

Administrator
Staff member
Folding Team
Like the dark mode.

I dont see a 'forum jump' switcher at the bottom anymore, was that not used very much? I liked that feature.

Can you explain a little more? Keep in mind that we were using vbulletin and are now on Xenforo so something might not function as per what you were used to.

Latest posts