What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

New HCF folding members please post here for intro and tag requests!

Tim_H

Welcome to Folding!

In regards to best CPU, amd's are less initial cost, but they will use more power to produce the same amount of points as Intel processors. Both work, just depends on which direction you want to take. If you give us a budget it can help as well when asking about "best" hardware. (never hurts to start a new thread for that either)

Rollergold

Welcome to Folding!

In regards to best CPU, amd's are less initial cost, but they will use more power to produce the same amount of points as Intel processors. Both work, just depends on which direction you want to take. If you give us a budget it can help as well when asking about "best" hardware. (never hurts to start a new thread for that either)
Most likely would like to spend about 1000 or whatever gives the best price-permanence ratio. Will post a thread when more funds arrive.

Last edited:

Hooded

Username:Hooded
Folding for Hardware Canucks

First time folder here.
Just installed V7 Client on my Blue Dragon system for some folding. Listed in My System Specs.

chrisk

Folding Captain
Username:Hooded
Folding for Hardware Canucks

First time folder here.
Just installed V7 Client on my Blue Dragon system for some folding. Listed in My System Specs.

Good to see you. We have a few GTA meetups so keep an eye out!

Latest posts