What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
Bleeping... bleepity, blip, blippers!!!!!!!!

WTH justification does microsoft have for allowing logitech to tie their bloody download assistant crapware into the automatically downloaded drivers???? I know.... first world problems, but honestly I'm getting awfully sick and tired of having to disable the bloody thing in startup for every freaking install!!!!!!!!!!!

I have tried everything possible, including every google fix I could find, to remove onedrive from W10. Regedits, cmd prompts, you name it.

Its still on my PC.

I feel your rage. :angry2:

sswilson

Staff member
I have tried everything possible, including every google fix I could find, to remove onedrive from W10. Regedits, cmd prompts, you name it.

Its still on my PC.

I feel your rage. :angry2:

Heh... see... I found a use for OneDrive so I want/need it. The Office 365 subscription is still the least expensive 1TB of easily accessible cloud storage around.

The bloody download assistant on the other hand is (imo) crapware of the highest order... I don't want every bloody programmer on the windows platform thinking that they can run whatever the hell they want at startup without giving me the option to say HELL-NO!!!!!!!

WarSanta

Opened my first CSGO Case ever. Got a 5 cent skin. The key cost 2.5$. :angry2::angry2::angry2::angry2::angry2::censored::censored::censored::censored:

Latest posts