What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

enaberif

So...... turns out we have a smoke detector or something in our walls or roof... battery is dying and can't find it. BEEP

sswilson

Staff member
Hrmmmm.... Fresh install of W10, Bing search is hanging on attempts to download google chrome??????

I was able to seach and come here.......

edit: Well... that was weird... no problems after the most recent cumulative update installed.......

edit2: That was just a weird W10 install overall..... Not only did I have the issues with bing search not reacting well to an attempt to install chrome, during the initial setup Cortana just wouldn't shut up about how long the updates were going to take (must have gotten 10+ "just a little longer now" &/or "a little more time and we'll have you set up", and once it was installed, the extra apps (like spotify, MSN News, Weather, etc... ) were only placeholder icons that started the proper install once I clicked on them.

It's almost like it thought I was installing from mobile and it was using the minimum possible data.....

Last edited:
G

Whoa and suddenly sub threads email notification is working again out of the blue, only been 4 years since it stopped.

What the hell are those hamsters doing......

G

Stitches, they itch so fukcing much. Being between my shoulder blades and unreachable by me is frustrating. But prob a good thing I can reach them, lol.

JD

Staff member
Got a text from Public Mobile today saying the price is going up $10/month... that's a 25% increase :angry2:

Sorry to those who I recommended PM to. Clearly they're are even worse than the bigger carriers.