What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

Shadowmeph

I wake up this morning look at my cell noticed a bunch of missed calls ( with in a minute of when I checked) from my sister ( my ringer is off) so I am about to call her back and my cell rings again I answer and my sister tells me ( I am thinking something bad because who makes a pile of calls with in one minute of each other ) that she received 400 bonus from GST I am think ok so whats the emergency she gets up set because I am not excited I mean I haven't even used the washroom yet and conjured my morning potion yet .

sswilson

Staff member
Hrmmmm..... managed to get the request in via Samsung's chat. I'm not convinced that was a live person on the other end of the chat, the responses really felt canned (like the old "so how do you feel about that" response bots, but with a bigger dictionary and more precise catalog of responses).

Doing it on a pc... so pretty miffed with the requirement for me to use my cell phone's text to send them a picture of the sales receipt... what if I didn't have a cell phone at all let alone text?

edit: I'm also not impressed with the fact that there's no case# attached to the file... just a statement that I'll get an email within 24 hours (also no case# listed on the chat transcript I had emailed to me). What happens if I don't get the email??? I suspect I'd end up having to redo everything from scratch... :(

Sooo.... In spite of the hassles getting through samsung's warranty system, I have to admit that once it was registered the repair was quick and painless. Somebody showed up in under a week with replacement control board in hand, and the job was completed within an hour.

(And I'll be damned if I can find the RMA thread........ :) ).

FreeKnight

Sooo.... In spite of the hassles getting through samsung's warranty system, I have to admit that once it was registered the repair was quick and painless. Somebody showed up in under a week with replacement control board in hand, and the job was completed within an hour.

(And I'll be damned if I can find the RMA thread........ :) ).
If only some forward thinking moderator had stickied it ;)

sswilson

Staff member
Hehehe.... :)

The problem with that is where do you draw the line? Keep going with stickied threads and sooner or later you end up with a main thread page that has absolutely no new content.....

FreeKnight

Hehehe.... :)

The problem with that is where do you draw the line? Keep going with stickied threads and sooner or later you end up with a main thread page that has absolutely no new content.....
I agree completely, just couldn't resist the opportunity for a quick gibe :D

supaflyx3

Thanks Amazon for delivering the cat food I've been waiting for 2 weeks for, to the wrong address and only offering a refund because they're sold out again.

JD

Staff member
Thanks Amazon for delivering the cat food I've been waiting for 2 weeks for, to the wrong address and only offering a refund because they're sold out again.
Did they take a photo? Maybe you can figure out which house it is? My order of Lysol cleaner went to a house 2 doors down, but since they took a picture of it, it was easy to figure it out. Homeowners were nice and gave it back.

supaflyx3

Yeah I know which house it is but they delivered it to their backyard basement entry, I might see if they're home later

CMetaphor

Quadfather
I was pretty Fing low before this whole virus situation happened. Now I'm going days at a time without being able to do anything besides eat, sleep and watch things. Motivation is so hard to come by. Tbh, I really don't know how I'm hanging on without completely collapsing in on myself.

... Tmi. Nevermind

KaptCrunch

Idle hands drive me to do things so keep active and things will pass like this isolation were in that was engineered. ( my eyes are open )
gotten the chorers done that were on back burner with this idle time

Latest posts