What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

clshades

Always double check you've reinstalled all parts for faucets when replacing parts. I forgot that I took one back out. Go downstairs to turn on main. Go back upstairs to washroom. Water is shooting out like a canon hitting the ceiling and covering the washroom in 360 degree spray. No idea how much water, but a few gallons at least.

And this is after trying 4 different stores to attempt to find the right parts for the kitchen sink. Which I wasn't able to find.

Probably is. But I was also doing the tub, which doesn't have one. So I turned main off.
Sometimes the tub valve has isolation valves on either side. Looks like a flat head slot. Kinda like this.

Last edited:

Shadowmeph

grrr spent the last 30 hours transferring files to a larger drive its all done , so I attach the drive to my rasp pi 4 it doesn't show up, so I reattach the drive to my PC usb and it saying that it is GPT protected wth now I cannot access any of my movies' or TV shows and I am not sure how to turn that off without losing everything on the drive I switch the drive to a USB drive enclosure which is probably why it happened and it SUCKS because now if I want to use this drive it is out in the open with cables hanging off of it lol

Last edited:

FreeKnight

Holy crap beef prices have gone to the moon.

Even an eye of round was eye wateringly expensive at Costco of all places and it's a pretty poor cut of beef.

ipaine

Holy crap beef prices have gone to the moon.

Even an eye of round was eye wateringly expensive at Costco of all places and it's a pretty poor cut of beef.
Food prices in general are just out of control. Between reducing the size and increasing the price it feels like I'm paying damn near double what we used to. I know wages certainly have not kept up with the food price inflation and I don't see it getting any better.

That why if it is something canned and lasts a couple years, and goes on sale we will grab more than needed right now, since it is not like it will be cheaper any time soon.

Latest posts