What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Sleeved cable companies

Dwayne

Dwayne 4mm big enough bestbuy $35 for 33Ft of 4mm

3245 Cliffe Ave., Bldg. D Unit 1
Courtenay, BC V9N2L9

Thanks for the link, but I decided a while back not to do the work myself. I decided on a kit from Cablemods, mainly because I remembered that I had a 20% off coupon in my motherboard box :) I know the price is almost all labour, the components just don't run more than most power supplies! But the looks, I have wanted that look for many years now. This is a splurge build, not completely outrageous, but more than I normally spend.

KaptCrunch

That is expensive af. I could get 33ft of the highest quality MDPC-X sleeving for cheaper and it ships from Germany. Also not even close to being enough. That couldn't even do a 24-pin.
not sure of how they posted may even be 66 Ft of it
bestbuy said:

2 Pack, 33ft - 1/2 inch Cord Protector Wire Loom Tubing Cable Sleeve, findTop Nylon Expandable Braided Cable Sleeving,​

that's $ 0.34 per foot​

Attachments

• sleeve.jpg
    sleeve.jpg
    242.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Dwayne

So, placed the Cablemod order on 17 Oct. Finally got the shipping email today, 2 Nov. Coming via Fedex from China. I'll post when it gets here, how much extra it cost based on what Fedex does with respect to import fees and taxes. Perhaps I should have just tried to find the set at Amazon and avoided all the delay. I didn't use the configurator, but I did get to use a 20% coupon. Might work out to the same cost in end!

ipaine

As much as I wanted the proper psu cables, I decided to do a quick and dirty option of the extensions. Went with Link Up brand on Amazon. I know they will not be as good as something like Cablemod but they are also a lot cheaper.
Oh and I ordered yesterday and they will be here on Saturday, so that is a big plus.

I'll let you all know how they actually turn out.

Latest posts