What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The 'What are you watching' Thread

Shadowmeph

Future Man, I have been enjoying this show a lot, made me laugh out loud in every episode so far.

I watched the first ep not sure if I like it or not it is off but like most new shows I usually try again later. Like Dexter the first time I tried to watch it I didn't like it. a few months later I tried again and loved the show ended up grabbing every season and watching it from the begining

Bartacus

I've been re-watching a series that sadly ended aftter 7 seasons, Justified. Damn I miss this show. Timothy Olyphant and Walton Goggins are amazing in this show.

JD

Staff member
I watched the first ep not sure if I like it or not it is off but like most new shows I usually try again later. Like Dexter the first time I tried to watch it I didn't like it. a few months later I tried again and loved the show ended up grabbing every season and watching it from the begining
Depends if you like Seth Rogen's form of comedy or not...

lowfat

Staff member
I've been re-watching a series that sadly ended aftter 7 seasons, Justified. Damn I miss this show. Timothy Olyphant and Walton Goggins are amazing in this show.
I loved that it got a proper finale.
Justified is brilliant... Unfortunately Deadwood not so much.

I should ban you for such blasphemy. Deadwood is THE best show. Period.

Latest posts