What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The 'What are you watching' Thread

Shadowmeph

Finally watched Shang-Chi last night and.... it's not very good. Definitely one of the weaker marvel entries, bland story, characters. Powers weren't particularly neat. It's not awful like some of the X-men moves for example, but it's entirely skippable.

I'm honestly kind of suspicious that its Rotten Tomatoes audience score of 98% is driven by China pumpers or bots. I'll give it credit on some visual design elements and not falling into every wuxia trope (or traditionally racially questionable western ideas of 'China'), but I doubt I'd ever watch it again.

Will probably give the Hawkeye show a try next. I haven't heard a single thing about it, so I assume it was just 'okay', but I'll give it a try.
I like the character but not the movie character he is different its a shame

Lysrin

Watched the first episode of the new She-Hulk show on Disney+... Uh, yeah... I won't be filing that one under my "must watch" category.

proxy

Expanse is the best sci-fi I've seen in the last 20 years.

Also Amazon Prime isn't bad, I mean I already have Prime, so might as well have The Expanse and The Boys haha.

proxy

I liked the clone wars
Clone Wars is surprisingly decent, have a six year old hooked on it, instead of Paw Patrol which has maintained my sanity with her.

Needed a palate cleanser after the mixed bag that was Obi Wan Kenobi...it's like they didn't even bother trying.

Latest posts