What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Tips for Saving Money on Shipping Costs

butor20022

How do people usually do the transaction ?

Buyer must pay first ?
Seller must ship first ?

What's the general rule assuming you're dealing with someone totally unknown and from a different city.

m0pelley99

Buyer must pay first ?
Seller must ship first ?

What's the general rule assuming you're dealing with someone totally unknown and from a different city.
Buyer always pays first.

NI3

Buyer must pay first ?
Seller must ship first ?

Also, always get a pic with the item, and their name/username, and contact info. I usually don't call the person, but some people do prefer to hear a voice before they send the payment.

blueem2

Is venture one still useable, I tried tutu sign up and it's asking me all sorts of information about my business

supaflyx3

Yes it still works, but be aware that if you have any insurance claims through canada post they will send you a cheque in your business name if you used the venture one card to ship, so put your full name as your business name. Had that happen to me once and had to jump through hoops just to get that cheque cashed.

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Twitter