What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Toronto Conflict: Half-Life 2 mod

r00tman

Haha, this looks awesome - check it out if you can

The Story
City 7: Toronto Conflict, is an action packed Half-Life 2 mod with a variety of unique levels and game play. Explore what has become of City 7 in areas like Dundas square, Eaton Center , Mel Lastman square, St. Michael's Hospital and TTC system under the Combine rule. This version features Gordon Freeman as the main character, stuck in Toronto due to a teleporting accident in Kleiner's lab. Try to escape this war torn city by finding any type of teleporting technology and send him back to City 17.

Screenshots
City 7: Toronto Conflict

More Info
City 7: Toronto Conflict

*** UPDATE ***

Alternate download link (thanks to Moneyless): city7torontoconflict.rar - FileFront.com

Last edited:

llama_egg

Where are the bad drivers and homeless people? It's a lie!

Anywho, it might be good for a laugh, though I'm not big on picking up single player mods for Half Life...other then They Hunger...best...mod...ever

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
If I can take out the CBC and CRTC buildings I'm all over this.

Moneyless

I was able to download it fine, but I didn't really like it much... didn't really get where I was supposed to go and it was too hard IMO, I would always run out of ammo and die at the start. :sad:

r00tman

I was able to download it fine, but I didn't really like it much... didn't really get where I was supposed to go and it was too hard IMO, I would always run out of ammo and die at the start. :sad:

I've had no luck yet....can you re-host it for me???

Moneyless

Let me see if I still have the installer on my hard drive.

EDIT: Ok well I don't, so I'm going to download it off the City 7 site and host it somewhere. Where were you trying to download it from? 'Cause it works fine for me off their site...

r00tman

Let me see if I still have the installer on my hard drive.

EDIT: Ok well I don't, so I'm going to download it off the City 7 site and host it somewhere. Where were you trying to download it from? 'Cause it works fine for me off their site...

Thank you sir :thumb:

I tried their site....but neither firefox or IE seem to work. It just loads.....then times out.

Latest posts