What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

bissa

I approve of your choice in cases :p you might want to clean up the wires a bit so you get better airflow from the front fans.
same here, when I have the money I want to get another 560 TI/560 TI 448 so I can fold even more.

kyle_L

I approve of your choice in cases :p you might want to clean up the wires a bit so you get better airflow from the front fans.
same here, when I have the money I want to get another 560 TI/560 TI 448 so I can fold even more.

it just looks like a mess from that angle. cant do much about it without more room or custom sleeved cables. those ones are really stiff.

yours looks good to, i might replace the psu to something with better cables.

bissa

if you look at how I routed the cables, I ran them along the bottom and into the hard drive bay then ran them out from there. the placement of the power cables on the video card are a bit unavoidable, maybe run the in through one of the empty HDD bays and out the front. it won't look pretty but at least it won't get in the way of the airflow as much (I think). also, you don't seem to be using the space behind the motherboard, there's not a ton, but there's a good amount there.

kyle_L

if you look at how I routed the cables, I ran them along the bottom and into the hard drive bay then ran them out from there. the placement of the power cables on the video card are a bit unavoidable, maybe run the in through one of the empty HDD bays and out the front. it won't look pretty but at least it won't get in the way of the airflow as much (I think). also, you don't seem to be using the space behind the motherboard, there's not a ton, but there's a good amount there.

i think im going to order some cable extentions and route my cables like you have, the ones on my powe supply are really short.

Lsv

2d7xaw4.jpg

after getting all the new parts from Christmas in. I like it. it looks a lot more in sync. also, the wiring is way cleaner than it was before.
http://i41.tinypic.com/2d7xaw4.jpg
hmm, the picture got shrunk down some. here's a URL to the larger version.

Is that an R3? And are those P14's or P12s?

lowfat

Staff member
My rushed together server rebuild. Going to sleeve a ~400W Seasonic to throw in this rig instead of this 1000W, it has way too many cables that I had to ram behind the motherboard tray. Will do a nice job w/ cable management then.
6.jpg

5-1.jpg

Latest posts