What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Hot Deals!!!!!

JD

Staff member

Lysrin

This is up (again...?) 72 hr sale. Intel 660p M.2 1TB PCIe NVMe 3.0 x4 for $149.99.

You can save extra $10 when you add the promo code CEMCDRGM22 at checkout, at least that is what I got when I tested it. And 2% Rakuten right now if you have that.

Last edited:

Bond007

This is up (again...?) 72 hr sale. Intel 660p M.2 1TB PCIe NVMe 3.0 x4 for $149.99.

You can save extra $10 when you add the promo code CEMCDRGM22 at checkout, at least that is what I got when I tested it. And 2% Rakuten right now if you have that.

Decent option at that price. Personally I tend to recommend the sn550 as a budget drive.

Lysrin

Decent option at that price. Personally I tend to recommend the sn550 as a budget drive.

Yeah I think we had a similar discussion the last time this drive or similar Intel offering was on sale. I'm not claiming it's the best option, but I just thought it was a decent price drop, if people feel it is a suitable drive for their needs.

That make sense?

I'm always hesitant posting hot deals because maybe they're not! lol They certainly won't be for everyone.

Bond007

Yeah I think we had a similar discussion the last time this drive or similar Intel offering was on sale. I'm not claiming it's the best option, but I just thought it was a decent price drop, if people feel it is a suitable drive for their needs.

That make sense?

I'm always hesitant posting hot deals because maybe they're not! lol They certainly won't be for everyone.

I think you may be right on the repeat of this. I think it is a decent deal if you need some nvme storage. SN550 I think was around $140 last month for 1tb.

Lysrin

This seemed like a decent discount maybe on a UPS? I still don't have one of these for home, and yes I realise I should. Particularly given I am working from home more frequently now.

You guys think that's a reasonable UPS for my PC? iirc that brand is OK? I can pick this up in another relevant thread if it's a bigger discussion than should be here.

sswilson

Staff member
First question I'd ask is if you're local and can PU in store, if not, check their shipping on the unit as they're really freaking heavy and it can be quite pricey to ship one if it's not a flat rate.

Lysrin

First question I'd ask is if you're local and can PU in store, if not, check their shipping on the unit as they're really freaking heavy and it can be quite pricey to ship one if it's not a flat rate.

Looks like $8.99 for shipping, so no too serious in this case. I don't believe there are any PC-Canada's near me.

Entz

The only Cyberpower I have is a small 1U unit that runs the internet and core switch and it has been fine. For the price and features I don't think you can beat them.

Latest posts