What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Intel I9-14900KS Review

moocow

Kind of the same. The video is for the direct die version while the link to CC is the non direct die version. Both are EK-Nucleus AIO CR360 except one of them is meant for direct die usage.

If I recall, way back then (Thunderbird era?) AMD CPU have their die exposed right?

crazyea

Kind of the same. The video is for the direct die version while the link to CC is the non direct die version. Both are EK-Nucleus AIO CR360 except one of them is meant for direct die usage.

If I recall, way back then (Thunderbird era?) AMD CPU have their die exposed right?
Ok. That’s what I thought. So how do they compare performance wise?

moocow

Ok. That’s what I thought. So how do they compare performance wise?
Can't find people comparing the 2 AIO on the same CPU. Closest thing I found was Overclocking testing a 14900K with the said direct die AIO vs a EK custom loop with 480mm rad. The direct die AIO beats the custom loop which is what I expect since you removed the IHS and the paste which is another medium heat had to travel thru.

ZZLEE

The direct die AIO is just now shipping to the masses. We should see more on them soon.

Shadowarez

Folding Team
oooooo wonder if that means mine will ship ordered awhile back when i delidded this 14900k. im not rotted about the KS its not worth the differnce in performance to $'s.

Latest posts